- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
This Stage-Play World: Texts and Contexts, 1580-1625 Paperback – Sep 1 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julia Briggs is Professor of English and Women's Studies at De Montfort University, Leicester.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
PIERS asks this question in the October Eclogue of Spenser's Shepheardes Calender (1. 79), expressing a doubt that momentarily holds up the movement of the verse. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Renaissance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature