Colour:
  • Sorry, this item is not available in

600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 600TC Duvet Set, Queen, Black Solid 600 TC

List Price: CDN$ 249.99
Price: CDN$ 199.99
Sale: CDN$ 79.99
You Save: CDN$ 170.00 (68%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Wholesale Bedding Warehouse.
  • 100% Luxury 600TC long-staple Egyptian Cotton 3 PC DUVET Set. This is a Duvet Cover Set to slip over your existing comforter
  • 3 Piece Package Contains 1 Standard Duvet Cover (90" x 90") and 2 Standard Shams (20" x 30")
  • Duvet covers slip over your existing comforter creating new luxury look.
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach
  • Brand New and Factory Sealed.

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 3 Kg
  • ASIN: B003NQZJUY
  • Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 23 2010
  • Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #42,145 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Package contains 1 Duvet Cover (229 cm x 229 cm) and 2 matching Shams (51 cm x 76 cm) in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior bed linens that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. These fine Luxury Bed Linens are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing. You will relax and enjoy the rich, soft and luxurious feeling of cotton duvets.

What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See both customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most helpful customer reviews

By buckylasturd on Jan. 28 2012
I absolutely love these sheets are a great value I just wish they were easier to keep clean but what can you do
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again.
It is difficult for me to rate the product because it was not exactly what I was expecting. When I contacted the owner, Mark, of this business he went above and beyond to satisfy me. Because it was not what I had expected to order, he gave me a 50% refund which I feel was more than generous. He was open to doing more and many other suggestions. I felt that he actually cared and I would encourage anyone to buy products from him as it is truly top of the line service.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again.