Compare Offers on Amazon
Three Days Grace
|Price:||CDN$ 7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|2. Just Like You|
|3. I Hate Everything About You|
|6. Let You Down|
|7. Now Or Never|
|8. Born Like This|
|10. Wake Up|
|11. Take Me Under|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Burn~(9/10) This song would be better but it takes a long time to start and I thought my CD player was broken! Good way to start the CD though, love the chourus.
2. Just Like You~(10/10) Besides the over playing of the video on fuse its my favorite song on the CD. Strong and it realy lets you feel the emotion and anger in the band.
3. I Hate Everything About You~(10/10) Second favorite with the same problem on MTV though. The song of choice if your realy mad at someone.
4. Home~(5/10) What were these Canadians thinking! You don't follow the twwo best songs with a Century 21 infomecial! Good beat and guitar sorta make up for it though, gets better if you listen to the words and there meaning.
5. Scared~(8/10) This is the kind of song that you never realy make your favorite but it lingers into your ears and you like it. Catchey guitar and drums.
6. Let You Down~(7/10) Gives what it promises: a song about letting someone down. Repetitive? Uhhh... kinda. Still hits hard.
7. Now or Never~(8/10) A little bit of a mix between numbers 2 and 3 soundwise. The lyrics are also great and easy to relate to.
8. Born Like This~(6/10) It's sorta about blaming all your problems on being born... I think. Once agian guitar saves it.
9. Drown~(9/10) These boys are good at saving themselves with good songs right after the bad ones. A good song about being independent, loved it.
10. Wake Up~(8/10) Yeah lets get drunk and become stalkers. Weird chourus but so damn hummable!
11. Take Me Under~(8/10) Nice. This song is slow at the beginning then gos to this plee for ummmm...... a ride to my girlfriends house?Read more ›
The first thing you notice about TDG is that they sound comfortingly familiar yet totally unique. Nothing so different as to scare away mainstream fans, but these guys can flat-out rock. The guitar tones give the effect of a wall of sound hitting you in the head, and the vocals are aggressive and raw yet extremely melodic. And these guys can actually write a damn good song, an art form that is dying an agonizing and painful death in the post-MTV era.
Highlights include "Just Like You" "I Hate Everything About You" and "Down," but all the songs are very good; no filler here at all. If you're a fan of heavier rock, pick this up. I guarantee it won't leave your CD changer for a long time to come.
This CD does not disappoint. It is filled with many catchy and solid songs. There are a few dark ones that get boring fairly fast, but here are the song ratings as follows.
1. Burn 5/5- Great song, great intro, a bit "Tool" sounding, which is one of the bands influences.
2. Just Like You 4/5- Good song, starting to get overplayed on the radio, guitar sounds a bit "Nickelbackish"
3. I Hate Everything.... 3.5/5- Overplayed, not the bands fault, but I'm a little tired of it. It was awesome live though with the crowd participation.
4. Home 5/5- I think the best song on the CD. It is lined up to be their third single, great live.
5. Scared 4/5- This song grew on me big time. It is a great fast tempo song
6. Let You Down 3/5- Dark, slower..good lyrics.
7. Now or Never 3/5- Much like Let you Down
8. Born Like This 2/5- kinda the 3 songs on the CD that i could possibly do without. This is the worst song on the CD.
9. Drown 4/5- Great lyrics, similar to Just like You
10. Wake up 4.5/5- Awesome song, one of the best on the album. Great slow intro
11. Take me Under 4.5/5- Another great song. "System of a Down" like intro to Arials, great chorus and awesome live song
12. Overrated 3/5- Decent song. Fairly dark. Get's old pretty fast however.
1) Those people saying the lyrics on this album are weak. Have you really listened to this album? Next time you do, listen to the lyrics. I don't mean on the "filler" songs, the half decent ones, i mean "Wake Up", Drown", songs like that. These lyrics are full of emotion, are personal, and work well, thereby making them good lyrics.
2) Those people complaining that "they sound the same as any other band". They don't....no two bands sound exactly alike. They may sound similar to some other acts, but has it ever occurred to you how many rock bands there must be in this world, let alone bands in general? How can anyone have a completely individual sound, when there aren't enough distinctly different styles to go around even 50 bands. yet I'm sure most of you could name 50 bands and artists off the top of your head.
3) All you hardcore "metalhead" idiots belittling music like this because "it doesn't discuss real issues, and its sooo mainstream". And what real issues does your hardcore metal discuss? Death? This album, and all the other stuff you pay out, deals with life. How many of you have had a girlfriend? I'm guessing most of you, and I;m guessing at some stage you've had a bad break up, because any break up is bad. That is a real issue, as much as George Bush, or suicide, or war, famine, whatever the heck you see as a "real issue".Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
It was on time and in perfect condition. Everything was good and I am enjoying the music. Rise Against and Three Days Grace Forever!Published on Jan. 1 2014 by Brian
Good deal! Good price! And i receive it in four days, wow! If you want to do some business with im, don't worry! Me,100% satified!!!!!Published on Nov. 18 2012 by andre b.
Three Days Grace sounds like one of the many coporate rock clones of today. While some may argue this is an original sound, that is not true at all. Read morePublished on Jan. 15 2008 by ...
OK, everyone listen up.
This is a perfect example of a band that is trying waaaaaayyyy to hard to be dark and gothic. Read more
This is the first Cd of Three Days Grace and it's amazing. They have a good sound and have great songs too. Read morePublished on June 21 2006 by Sophie
It's the best album of the world!!!!!!!! obviosly of the best band of all the world!!!!!!!!
El mejor album.. del mejor grupo... No tiene desperdicio.. Read more
I'll start this off bluntly. This is basically a cookie-cutter album with the sort of teen-angst lyrics that are meant to appeal to every kid who has ever been angry. Read morePublished on April 19 2005
Look for similar items by category
- Music > Alternative Rock > Alternative Styles > Alternative Metal
- Music > Alternative Rock > Canadian > Alternative Styles > Alternative Metal
- Music > Alternative Rock > Canadian > Alternative Styles > Rock
- Music > Canadian Music
- Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Alternative Metal
- Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Canadian
- Music > Pop
- Music > Rock > Canadian Rock
- Music > World Music > North America