summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on July 20, 2013
We have a dog who suffers from separation anxiety who would not rest when left alone or even when one family member was absent. He would subsequently be very stressed by the time we returned back home and take a long time to finally relax. Now that we have a better understanding of how this music soothes our dog, we turn it on every time we are out or there is something that is causing him to be anxious (thunderstorm, etc.). It has made an unbelievable difference for him. He is much more calm and relaxed when we return home and immediately settles down for a sleep. I would recommend this product for anyone with a dog(s) and even more so for those who are anxious when family members are away.
on November 3, 2015
I was so excited to buy the CD for my dog because she is so scared in the car. I found that with the range of loudness with the classical music, it served to scare my dog even more.