biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on November 30, 2011
My 8-year old grandson read this to me on the same day that I gave it to him and paused on each page to look at the illustrations. He is just beginning to read really well and I was delighted with his engagement with this book. After he finished it, I asked him if he liked the story? He said yes, but had a really thoughtful look on his face. I'm sure we will read it again and again and talk about it as it sinks into his mind. Thanks to Byron Katie for bringing this idea to younger people!
on June 4, 2014
When I first opened this book, I was like OH NO! because the first few pages is about being sad, and that's most certainly not something I want to promote in our household, but after a few pages, tigers friend turtle comes by and gives tiger tiger a different perspective, and a new way to ask questions so tiger could feel better about himself faster. My daughter (1.5) loves stretching her arms out wide and saying "HAPPY TIGER" its a must for any conscious parent who is teaching their child about Quality Questions and how Thoughts = Feelings
on October 31, 2014
Good for school-aged kids to build empathy. Relationship-oriented story may be too much to grasp for toddlers.
on January 9, 2015
Both kids liked thsi book and each has requested it at different times. Has some clever ways to present positive and negative thinking patterns and the idea that you can be in charge of how you think about things, and how the way you think affects how you feel about things. Brought it to my grown ups discussion group as it was so relevant ..
on August 12, 2013
When I found this book written by Byron Katie, I thought what a great idea to make kids become self-conscious at a young age!I loved the story and the four questions, a bit short thought, but I can`t wait to tell my toddler this story,he is a bit young for the moment but I m sure he will love it someday and learn from it!
on April 7, 2015
It didn't work well for me - not sure that the concept translates into a child's story.
on October 16, 2014