march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 29, 2003
We're using this book during a potty training marathon with our rather willful 2-year old. It has helped him put words to the positive feeling he gets when he succeeds ("I feel proud", he says, beaming.) The text is presented in a fun way, in the form of celebratory signs and banners paraded by supportive mice. His older brother enjoys sounding out the words, so it's nice to have a book they both can enjoy. I haven't used the stickers and chart yet (he's not to that stage yet) but I remember hand-making something similar for his older brother when we were working on consistency -- it worked like a champ!
on December 9, 2003
I think this could be the very first book about going number 1!The art, the story, the subject matter -- all beautifully put together. Educational, rewarding and even comes complete with fantastic and fun stickers to use in the encouragement of your child's learning process (mine's not there yet, but with the help of this book I know she will be soon!). This is more than just a learning tool, it is a great book and one I foresee reading together for many years to come. A Classic!
on November 28, 2003
As a professional Child Counselor, I recommend this book and own it. The reason for this book, is to teach children how to use the restroom in a polite way. Eating, sleeping, and using the bathroom are learned behaviors.
The author writes very simplistic, and the pictures are eye-catching. Wonderful book
on November 23, 2003
Very awful,Corny. Plus, Why would an auther writhe such a wierd book!!!! Horrifing!