Timex 5E241 Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap With Flix Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE Feature. Hands-Free INDIGLO night-light with FLIX Technology
- Interval Timers Settable Up to 24 Hours. 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap/Split in Large Digits and 100-Lap Memory Recall
- Training Log Stores Workouts by Date, with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Segment Time
- 5 Alarms Settable for Daily/Weekday/Weekend/Weekly and 2 Time Zones
- Water-resistant 100 Meters
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||100 meters|
For 160 years, Timex has focused on quality, value and timeless style. Today, trusted favorites testify to our customer loyalty, redesigned classics make bold modern statements, and worldwide popularity proves wearing a Timex tells more than time. Through trends, technology, expeditions, marathons and generations, Timex keeps on ticking. Warranty: TIMEX Watches is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation - not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased. Items not covered under the warranty include: battery, crystal, crown, stem, case, band, or strap, and are subject to additional charges. A repair form may be accessed online: http://www.timex.ca/en/repairform.aspx or you may contact our repairs department at 1-800-263-0981. For more information on Warranty, please visit: http://www.timex.ca/en/warranty.aspx
Top Customer Reviews
I looked at dozens of watches, on dozens of sites. Best price for the best watch I could find, and I was not dissapointed.
Shipped quick from Amazon, no problems at all.
Watch is perfect. Timers work as advertised, looks stylish and is well build.