biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 2, 2011
This watch is just perfect for the person looking for a watch that not too expensive but has all the standard features. The only feature that does not meet my requirements 100% is 4 alarms instead of three. However I was not able to find watches with 4 alarms in the same price range. In my case, adjusting my usage of alarms is not a big deal. As for the size, it is just right, not too big and not too small. The colour is neutral which does not pull others attention to it. Overall I am very happy with the watch
on August 3, 2011
Watch has a nice style that fits in anywhere and doesn't look out of place. Seems durable and easy to use and program. Much cheaper to order it from MrWatch even with shipping costs as in Canada can almost 80$ which sells for half of that in the US.
on March 20, 2014
This is my 3rd Expedition. Worn daily and until the battery goes dead and then I purchase another. Dual time zones, easy time setting and the indiglo for when its dark are the features I use most. I have never had the waterproofing fail and wear it swimming, snorkling, kayaking.
Great watch at a great price!
on April 17, 2012
très bonne montre - solide, étanche, belles fonctionnalités simples et efficaces...
plusieurs horaires et alarmes possibles
bracelet en cuir
seul petit défaut peut être : le chrono un peu trop basique ...
merci au vendeur pour sa ponctualité.
on November 4, 2015
What is happening with Timex? I needed an inexpensive, rugged watch for work. This watch lasted almost 5 months.... The strap failed where it attaches to the pins. It was glued together...

Okay, so I figure the strap is just cheap and I replace it. The very next day, the Indiglo feature stops working.

Absolute junk... I will never buy another Timex product. Time to try a G-Shock I guess.
on October 21, 2013
This watch provides all basic functions of a digital time-piece efficiently and with easy access. This is an economical and reliable watch.
on January 6, 2012
Bought this watch after the battery ran out on a nearly identical watch after 7 years. Great watch if you like digital display and need 2 time zones (which I do because I travel every week between 2 time zones). Watch is very light on the wrist and the display is very clear. Low price means I don't care if I lose it and I can throw it away when the battery runs out.
on April 23, 2013
This watch was a gift to my son-in-law.
Since he got it, he wares it all the time, he just loves it.

Thanks
on February 27, 2013
I have only had this watch for a couple of weeks but it seems to be good. The watch face is easy to see and easy to set.
on December 28, 2011
This was a Christmas gift for my brother. He kept raving about how comfortable the band is "I can sleep with it on". It has a stylish design with easy instructions on how to set it. A great timepiece at a good price. Timex has outdone itself with this handsome, durable men's watch.