Timex Men's T49664CS Expedition WS4 Altimeter Barometer Temperature Compass Black Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Altimeter-range of 400m to 9000m, measures meters or feet, tracks current/highest/accumluate altitude
- Barometer and Temperature-range of 300 to 1100 mbar, weather condition forecast with current temperature advises of upcoming storms or clearing
- Compass-displays bearing in degrees, cardinal and half-cardinal points. Virtual compass needle always points North
- Easy to view in low light conditions with INDIGLO night-light
- Two time zones and water resistant to 50 meters
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Calendar||month date year|
|Water resistant depth||50 meters|
For 160 years, Timex has focused on quality, value and timeless style. Today, trusted favorites testify to our customer loyalty, redesigned classics make bold modern statements, and worldwide popularity proves wearing a Timex tells more than time. Through trends, technology, expeditions, marathons and generations, Timex keeps on ticking. Warranty: TIMEX Watches is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation - not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased. Items not covered under the warranty include: battery, crystal, crown, stem, case, band, or strap, and are subject to additional charges. A repair form may be accessed online: http://www.timex.ca/en/repairform.aspx or you may contact our repairs department at 1-800-263-0981. For more information on Warranty, please visit: http://www.timex.ca/en/warranty.aspx
Top Customer Reviews
1. boat load of features - Altimeter, compass, Barometer, dual time, alarm , timer and the list goes on.
2. Compass feature is amazing - best part of the watch for me.
3. Very flashy - eye catching.
4. backlight is very good.
5. if you have a times getting around the features is very easy.
1. The temperature gets skewed as much as +10C while wearing it, making the function nearly useless.
2. No way to set true altitude unless you are at sea level. ( i live far from the ocean)
3. Baromeneter gets very confused while indoors, hand in jacket etc making weather prediction bad.
Note that the picture shows it to have an ivory-white background on the LCD. This is not the actual color on the real watch.
As a response to other comment about water resistance - manual page 21: "...make sure you don't press any watch buttons under water or this will compromise the watch's water resistance."
After using it for a couple of days now, i am extremely happy with this watch especially for the 99$ price!