Too Afraid to Cry Hardcover – Aug 1 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kathleen A. Ernst, a Maryland native, is a graduate of Antioch University and the author of numerous articles in magazines such as Civil War Times Illustrated and America's Civil War. She lives in Wisconsin. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
In 1920 an elderly veteran named John Ware made the long trip from his home in Sewanee, Tennessee, to a tiny village in Washington County, Maryland. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
I consider this a must read for any serious Civil War enthusiast.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > Americas > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > History > Military > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > United States > Civil War