Toronto: The Unknown City Paperback – Oct 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
To get off the beaten path, check out The Unknown City and Secrets of the City guides. . . which offer insider anecdotes and esoteric tidbits.
-Homemakers Recommended Reading (Homemakers)
...these guides will come in handy if you want an alternative to the usual walking tour of the city.
-InsideOut Travel Magazine (InsideOut Travel)
About the Author
Howard is a life-long resident of Toronto. He has written for Lola, the local art magazine.
Sarah B. Hood is a Toronto journalist who has been shortlisted for the National Magazine Awards and the Kenneth R. Wilson business writing awards. Her preserves have won prizes from Canada's Royal Agricultural Winter Fair and the Culinary Historians of Canada. She is the author of We Sure Can! and co-author of Toronto: The Unknown City.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > Travel > Canada > Cities > Toronto
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Ontario
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Essays & Travelogues
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing