biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$13.57+ Free shipping

on October 22, 2013
The book is a lot smaller then I thought it would be. I was also hoping for more new patterns to try and ideas on how to put together a pleasing tangle. I find that sort of information hard to find online for someone who is very new to this. I get stuck with how to choose what patterns work best together and could use more beginner help which I thought this book could provide.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 27, 2012
I am an art addict and am always looking for inspiration. At the same time I ordered this, I ordered the official zentangle kit. This provided more inspiration and also gave fantastic step by step instructions. I ordered a couple of other books as well, but this is the one I keep going back to!
on March 11, 2014
This little book is loaded with very good demonstrations on how to zentangle, good price, thank you for this book.
on April 16, 2011
These books giveZentangle BasicsTotally Tangled: Zentangle and Beyond!Zentangle 3Zentangle Basics very good pictures and instructions on zentangle. It is a fun and descriptive of items that inspired these tangles and gives you great insight about the art.
on October 24, 2015
Very instructional, easy to follow. Easy to learn. Love this book!
on March 25, 2015
the book is a great inspiration for the lover of tangles. luv the book and very very pleased with the company. rec'd my book much sooner than expected.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Great book of tangles! Everything laid out very clearly.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
Comme premier achat de livre de Zentangle, c'est très bien.Il y a de bonnes explications pour reproduire plusieurs formes.
Livre très intéressant.
on July 7, 2013
Lots of patterns and lots of tips, especially for beginners, the patterns are very clear and easy to follow. Love it!
on March 14, 2012
I am so glad I bought these books, I am learning so many more patterns and looking forward to getting more books.