summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 15, 2015
I have used micro SD cards for years. They are still the most convenient external storage solution for smartphones and other small electronic cameras. A micro SD card like this one that comes with an SD adapter is also a great way to transfer your files from the card to a proper computer.

I've gotten several of these Transcend micro SD cards, and have used for several purposes. One of them I use with the included adapter inside my Canon DSLR camera. It's good way of having the flexibility of directly transferring the photos you take either to the computer or to an Android phone/tablet. The speed of the card is pretty good for my purposes, including shooting HD video. It seems to be indeed a proper Class 10 SD card.

The second card I use with my Nextbook Windows 8.1 tablet. It's a very good way of expanding the limited internal storage that came with my tablet. The card was easy to install, and it worked without a flaw with the Nextbook.

I was also impressed with the packaging for this card. It is incredibly easy to open, and the inside packaging doubles as a storage case for the card and the adapter. This comes in really handy - micro SD cards are incredibly easy to lose.
on August 18, 2013
Using this in my android phone for taking pictures.. Pictures are now saving much faster at fill resolution. I'd recommend this for anyone who's phone accepts SD cards.
on December 21, 2011
This card is perfect for what I needed for my Samsung Galaxy S2. Fast transfers, copied 4.5gb to the card in less than 4 minutes which is tough for some Hard drives. While researching SD cards I heard about the instability that can be caused by larger 32gb cards so this 16gb was a perfect fit.

Lifetime warranty is pretty nice too.. Transcend stands behing their stuff.
on March 14, 2013
I bought this item for my GoPro. It has worked great so far. The large amount of memory with the card has been very useful and the card was much cheaper than other models that I found. I was surprised at how quickly it arrived after ordering it.
on December 20, 2011
I have been using this microSD card for about 2 months now and it has given no errors so far, and it performs as fast as is advertised.

I use the card in my Nokia N8 smartphone for storing my music and Ovi Maps navigation data so that the 16GB internal memory stays free for 12MP photos and 720p HD videos that I shoot.

Did not give 5/5 rating because that would imply perfection which is practically impossible :P
on June 25, 2011
J'ai acheté cette carte pour pouvoir regarder des vidéos sur mon lecteur MP3. Ça fonctionne bien. C'est utile lors des voyages.
on February 24, 2015
J'ai pu prendre plusieurs photos durant mes vacances sans avoir le problème de manquer de place sur mon appareil-photos.
on August 20, 2014
Love these, they work great. They shipped quick and I feel like I got an awesome deal for them.
on June 23, 2016
15g soace available and no problems. was well worth the price :)
on May 19, 2015
Bought it for my Raspberry Pi 2. Work like a charm.

See 1 answered question