Transformers The Game - PlayStation Portable
- For the Sony PSP
- Platform: Sony PSP
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Sony PSP
Transformers the Game [Sony PSP] For the Sony PSP
From the Manufacturer
Control the outcome in the battle for Earth this summer with TRANSFORMERS, the official game of the upcoming blockbuster film from Producer Steven Spielberg and Director Michael Bay. Protect or destroy the Earth: As the TRANSFORMERS war comes to Earth, you must make a choiceprotect Earth as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in your hands.Features:
- Transformation: Instantly transform from a larger-than-life robot to a high-powered vehicle to leave your enemies in the dust.
- Destroy everything: Every object in the game world, including buildings and vehicles, can be crushed, toppled, wreckedeven used as weapons.
- Choice of playable characters: Choose among an army of characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe and utilize their unique abilities to complete missions.
- Combat variety: For head-to-head battles, engage in melee combat with special moves unique to each character. From longer distances, use ranged weapons in either Robot mode or Vehicle mode to take out your enemies.
- 20 playable characters, the most on any platform, from both the movie and previous generations.
- Customization lets players alter the weapon configuration of their robots using 10 different weapon types.
- Participate in head-to-head battles via Ad Hoc mode.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Gamespot Rating: 4.0 out of 10 (Bad)
- None of the other versions are exactly good, but at least they aren't as tediously boring as the PSP game.
CNET Rating: 4.0 out of 10 (Mediocre)
- Giant robots blowing stuff up should and almost always is awesome. In Transformers (for PSP), it's anything but.
1Up Rating: C-
- Visually the game is hurting. The drab, empty locales are just the tip of the iceberg: The animation of these giant robots is just ugly. And the transformation animations in particular are hilarious...they literally have no transformation animations whatsoever.
IGN Rating: 5.5 (Mediocre)
- terrible graphics, horrible control, dull combat.
Good:While it isn't they best game it isn't as bad as the other reviewers claim.First of all the graphics arnt that bad,considering that it is a handheld.Also the game play is simple once you adjust to it.A nice feature is the weapon custimizatoin that the consel version lacks,as well as the multi-player.This game is designed for kids probably 10 and under even if its rated t for teen.It will be a fun game for a child since it features Optimus Prime,Bumblebee, Starscream, and many other favorite autobots and decepticons.
bad:The game is entertaining for kids,but others will find that that the missions and game play can get repetitive.Also the storie and missions get a little boring after the first few levels.
Over all this game is good for kids but not so good for gamers who have played other non movie ralated actoin games.Unless you are an extream transformers fan
Overall sounds are simple, mediocre.
Unlockable features suck!!!
Waste of time and money. It is a MUST-NOT-BUY!!