- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Traumatology Paperback – Jan 1 2010
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
[Uppal]writes poems for which she most likely would have been imprisoned, burnt at the stake, or shot in many countries in the world, both in the distant past and today. Luckily for us, here she is.” Charles Simic, United States Poet Laureate
The poems bristle with startling imagery and sardonic humour." Toronto Star
Both witty and serious, attacking big questions while concentrating on small details.” Contemporary Verse 2
About the Author
Priscila Uppal is a poet, novelist, and professor at York University. She is the author of five collections of poetry, including Live Coverage and Ontological Necessities, which was shortlisted for the $50,000 Griffin Poetry Prize. She is also the author of two novels and an academic study, We Are What We Mourn: The Contemporary English-Canadian Elegy. She lives in Toronto.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Poetry
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Canadian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Poetry
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature