- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Treating Compassion Fatigue Hardcover – Jun 28 2002
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles Figley, Ph.D., is a pioneer in the field of trauma studies. He is the Director of the Traumatology Institute and the founding Director of the Green Cross Projects in the School of Social Work at Florida State University. He is the founding president of the International Society of Traumatic Stress Studies, the founding editor of the Journal of Traumatic Stress and editor of Traumatology. Among Dr. Figley's numerous publications are The Traumatology of Grieving (1998) and the benchmark work, Compassion Fatigue: Coping With Secondary Traumatic Stress Disorder in Those Who Treat the Traumatized (1995).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief > Grief & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Pathologies
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology