Tree House Trouble Paperback – Oct 1 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Abby Hunter and Stacy Henry are building a tree house--with a little help from Stacy's grandpa.
When the hideaway is finished, the girls discover that a very cool three house can cause very BIG trouble. Especially when they start posting signs that read Definitely No Boys Allowed!
What will happen to their faithful club motto: "The Cul-de-sac Kids stick together"? Is this the end for Abby's club on Blossom Hill Lane?
About the Author
Beverly Lewis was born in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country. She fondly recalls her growing-up years, and due to a keen interest in her mother's Plain family heritage, many of Beverly's books are set in Lancaster County.
A former schoolteacher, Bev is a member of The National League of American Pen Women—the Pikes Peak Branch—and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her bestselling books are among the C.S. Lewis Noteworthy List Books, and both The Postcard and Annika's Secret Wish have received Silver Angel Awards. Bev and her husband have three children and make their home in Colorado.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Chapter Books
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Books > Children's Books > Religions
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 9-12
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Fiction
- Books > Christian Living Store > 9 to 12 Years
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Teens > Social Issues