Trouble In A Fur Coat
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janette Oke pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, Janette's first novel, has sold over 1 million copies. Janette is now the best selling author of over 40 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, and has been awarded the coveted Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and nine grandchildren and make their home in Canada. size : 5.3 x 8.0 --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
'Trouble in a Fur Coat' follows the life of a young bear cub as he comes out from his den for the first time, and discovers the delights of his forest and learns to do all the things a bear has to do to survive.
It really is a lovely book for young and old alike - read this to your children or grandchildren ... or just enjoy it yourself!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals > Bears
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Books > Children's Books > Science, Nature & How It Works > Nature
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 4-8
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Fiction