Trout on a Fly Paperback – Oct 1 1986
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
Another entry in the crowded field of fly fishing primers, loosely defined, seems hardly cause for jubilation. But Wulff, a highly respected veteran fisher and author, has put together a superb and understated little volume that may well be the best book of angling advice in the last 20 years. Although chapter headings promise the standard range of subjects (e.g., "Trout Vision," "Casting"), Wulff delivers more experience and insight and wastes less time elucidating the obvious than the majority of his fellow authors. His book can be read with profit by an intelligent beginner, but it will be even better appreciated by the experienced. Wulff presents his topic with the sure touch of a master teacher, who after 75 years can readily penetrate to the heart of his subjects. David J. Panciera, Westerly P.L., R.I.
Copyright 1986 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Fish & Sharks
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Fish & Sharks
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing