Trudeau Double Lever Corkscrew, Burgundy,Black
- Double lever corkscrew
- Classic double lever design; professional quality
- Features a fold out knife in the handle for easy foil removal
- Stainless steel hardware; burgundy and black handle
- Dishwasher safe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The double lever style corkscrew is a classic for a reason it works. They're reliable and they're easy to use. Professional bartenders love the reliability and novice bartenders love the ease of use. The two levers reduce effort more than 50%. You'll have maximum performance and maximum reliability with Trudeau's Double Lever Corkscrew in Burgundy and Black. It has a beautiful finish that will keep for many years to come. Also features a fold out foil cutter. By Trudeau a company that develops visionary products. Add an exciting flavor to your day, with Trudeau. Style eloquence, innovation Trudeau letting you savor life's little moments.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- the threaded design on the corkscrew makes it easier to get the screw in and keep it centered as you go down.
- solid weight and feel
- looks great
- foil cutter is sharp and fits solidly on the handle. although I don't like the foil cutter to be serrated, as it can sometimes catch the foil and tear it (if I'm not careful), instead of being a nice neat cut. Still, that is very nit-picky, and it is sharper and better than most other foil cutters I've used, so I list it as a pro.
- the middle lever is tight and a bit too short. It took a little practice to get used to it. When pressing the middle lever it has to be in the right position for it to catch the lip of the bottle without slipping. I have gotten used to it with practice and now it is no problem to use. However, if someone else used this and was not practiced with a waiters corkscrew, they would find it difficult because of this flaw. Some other versions of the waiters corkscrew do not have this flaw (like the double-hinged style), and it is a shame, because this one beats ALL the others I've used in every other way. But in the end the others are easier to use for the novice (their problems are usually that they feel cheap comparatively and the break easily).
I would recommend this for waiters, bartenders and other people who know how to handle one of these. But if you have people in your house who are afraid of opening a bottle of wine, this isn't your best option.
Other than that it works better than any other hand operated cork screw that I have used.
And most importantly, it pulls the corks almost effortless.
One of the better ones I have used over the years
I like it!