Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 27, 2002
This book is very well written, except for a lengthy ending which also turns out awesome, and the length is acceptable. Reading the story I also travel back in time, that is how well written it is. Being from Moose Jaw it is extra special to me, but anyone who has heard of Big Al will find it amazing. You can almost experience what the characters in the book are experiencing, which is both good and bad. The positives far out weigh the negatives and it would be a shame to pass up the opportunity of reading this book, even if you have to borrow it from a friend. Under 300 pages it doesn't take forever to read it either. It took me a week, but if I wasn't in school at the same time I could have read it all on a Saturday-Sunday combo, although it can be more suspenseful by reading it over a longer period of time. You leave the experience feeling a debt to the author, and the reasonable price for this book when purchasing it turns into the author giving you much more then you payed. Treat yourself to this book.
on February 25, 2001
I read this book for the first time in spring of 2000, I was enthralled. I have probably read this book fifty or so times since then and I continue to be fascinated with it each time. The story brings a rather strong moral with its mystery and adventure. The young girl who finds herself lost in the past realises how important families really are. This book is filled with adventure and danger, but it does not cross the boundaries of these qualities. The other thing that I enjoyed about this book was... the setting. In small town Moose Jaw who would have thought all these wild things reallly happened! The plot sparks your imagination and I could truly relate to the charactors. All the makings of a good book. It demontrated the true power of words, in a meaningful way. I was always a big reader, but after I read this book I think it inspired me even more. I certainly recommend this book , it is an amazing novel.
on April 5, 2005
This book is one of the best books I have ever read in my whole entire life. This story starts off on a car ride to Moose Jaw and instantly becomes a non-stop ride into your imagination. I loved this book, the author explained every little detail to its fullest. You can't help but get yourself pulled into the mystery of the tunnels as you read and re-read this amazing novel!!! If you ever need an excuse to start reading about Andreas thrilling trip into the past use this one because I can guarintee you that, along with not being dissapointed, you will absolutly "LOVE" this book and want to read it over and over again...
on April 4, 2004
I read this book for a book review in my class, I read more than half the book in one night! I started out reading a couple of pages then a couple more then I couldn't put it down. Mary Harlekin Bishop made me feel like was down in the tunnels with Andrea. This book was so well written that I could picture everything in my head, even the terrible Scarface. This is by far the best book I have ever read. I strongly recommend Tunnels of Time to anyone who likes a good adventure/mystery story. And by the way, I just bought the second book Tunnels of Terror, so far it is very interesting.
on December 19, 2014
Daughter always wanted this book to complete her set.