Twins and Higher Multiple Births: A Guide to their Nature and Nurture Hardcover – Apr 30 1999
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Excellent value and essential reading for professional and parent alike.' Maternal and Child Health; 'A concisely written and useful resource which at u35 for a hardback edition would be money well spent for any library' Midirs Midwifery Digest
About the Author
Elizabeth Bryan, Honorary Consultant Paediatrician, Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics