Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Video GameChange
Price:$10.75+ $7.99 shipping

After its hugely successful predecessors, the third installment of the JUST DANCE series has arrived. It comes with tons of fun and it will make you sweat while having it. If you are or feeling young, if you want to get your kids out of the couch or if you want to burn calories yourself, this is the game for you.

On top of the good old Classic Mode, fans of the series will be able to enjoy their favorite exergame in numerous different ways.
Duet Mode & Simon Says: Duet and group dances as well as the dance version of Simon Says make JD3 a good idea for parties and sleepovers. If, like me, you are over 35, this also offers the opportunity for numerous very humiliating experiences with your young ones.
Medley, Non-Stop Shuffle & Just Sweat: Very good for getting your heart rate up and keeping it in the aerobic range for as long as you can handle it, without interruptions. If you are really pumped, try giving the Dance Til Dawn Mode a try...

But the game is all carrot, no stick. The better you match the song's moves, the more points you accumulate (not to mention getting the background to animate!). The more points you have, the more mojo you are attributed. And the more mojo you `ve got, the more modes and songs become available to you.

Graphics received a boost, in both details and backgrounds. You prefer singing to dancing? No problem, JD3 comes with all the lyrics showing on the screen for you to accompany your favorite group or singer (no, no points for turning this dancing game into a karaoke but who cares, right?).

If truth be told at first glance I liked the song collection of JD2 better. However, I think this will keep happening with every new installment of the series. These games just grow on you. You are having so much fun that the new songs will simply become as dear to you as your old favorites. Give it time.
So, yes, the song list may not contain the latest hits but it has some very uplifting dance songs and your list can be enriched online (although not cheaply).

This is the COMPLETE LIST of the songs contained in the game, alphabetically:
1. 2 Unlimited: No Limit
11.Danny Elfman: This is Halloween
12.Donna Summer: I Feel Love
13.Dr. Creole: Baby Zouk
14.Duck Sauce: Barbra Streisand
15.Girls Aloud: Jump (For My Love)
16.Groove Century: Boogie Wonderland
17.Gwen Stefani: What You Waiting For
18.Inspector Marceau: The Master Blaster
19.Janelle Monae: Tightrope (Solo Version)
20.Jessie J featuring B.o.B: Price Tag
21.Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra: Hungarian Dance No. 5
22.Katy Perry: E.T (only in the Special edition)
23.Katy Perry: Teenage Dream (only in the Special edition)
24.Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg: California Gurls
25.Kiss: I Was Made For Lovin' You
26.Konshens: Jamaican Dance
27.African Ladies: Pata Pata
28.Latino Sunset: Mamasita
29.Laura Bell Bundy: Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)
30.Lena Meyer-Landrut: Satellite
31.Lenny Kravitz: Are You Gonna Go My Way
32.LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock: Party Rock Anthem
33.Madness: Night Boat To Cairo
34.MIKA: Lollipop
35.Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland: Promiscuous 832. Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
36.Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
37.Queen: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
38.Reggaeton Explosion: Boom
39.Rita Mitsouko: Marcia Baila
40.Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman: Somethin' Stupid
41.Robin Sparkles: Let's Go To The Mall
42.Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
43.Sentai Express: Spectronizer
44.Sweat Invaders: Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
45.Taio Cruz: Dynamite
46.The Buggles: Video Killed The Radio Star
47.The Chemical Brothers: Hey Boy Hey Girl
48.The Girly Team: Baby One More Time
49.The Sugarhill Gang: Apache (Jump On It)
50.Tommy Sparks: She's Got Me Dancing
51.Wilson Pickett: Land of 1000 Dances

Notice that the Special edition comes with two extra bonus tracks by Kate Perry. On top of that, more songs will become available online. Some of them may be free but expect most to be sold for...250 Wii-Points each.
So far there are four songs offered online:
52.Anja: Baby Don't Stop Now
53.Glen Frey: Soul Searching
54.Ole Orchestra: Jambo Mambo
55.The Girly Team: Twist & Shake It

Sure, the Wii may not be the most graphically impressive console. But that never stopped it from offering games that are more fun to experience. Without cameras to constrain you or complicated controls to learn, JD3 on the Wii is a great game for the young of all ages.

on October 15, 2011
Finally, Just Dance 3 has arrived! Been dancing with the first, second and the summer Just Dance, it sure add more fun to my workout routine. Most songs are new (or newer), and of course, as always, there're songs of other genres. I found this third one requires a lot more arm movements and at times some awkward moves too. But Just Dance 3 has added the point earning system that allows users to unlock gifts (more songs and dances). It's a guarantee fun for the whole family!
on October 7, 2011
So amazing, some really great songs. The dances are really hard but a lot of fun, my arm is killing me!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 28, 2015
I only had the original JD and wanted to see what had changed since way back then. Well what's changed is they've made it so much more fun. Game is way more responsive.. it does see your moves.. it's added a ton of new features like lights popping, fireworks like explosions when you hit your targets as well as more multi player options. It also has preset combos that you can choose from with all different music genres. I am really enjoying this. Lots of fun to do which makes me want to do it more often. They have also included calorie burn comparisons like this set equal to a thirty minute run. Very good and I am just starting it. I am sure it can do a lot I haven't figured out yet. Luv it!
on December 31, 2013
the kids really enjoy it, the whole family can play, many at a time. Would absolutely recommend this product for family.
on February 10, 2013
I'm a dad and I didn't even like some of these songs when I had heard them before but this game is so much fun. I haven't danced like this in ages--I work up a good sweat sometimes. Chasing the high score takes concentration and timing. The whole family enjoys it. We even played this at a party with a bunch of women over 40 and they all got into it.
on March 31, 2013
Great product and fast shipping! Awesome game for those who are shy to try Zumba in a gym setting. Or even just have a stay in night with friends and play the game. I hooked it up to the internet and got lots of updates and free new songs!!! Me and my son had a blast playing together and you tend to forget that you are exercising too!
on December 19, 2011
I bought this for my nieces (ages 6 and 12) but it ended up being a party favorite for everyone! It has songs from the 80's and 90's as well as many current popular songs. The dance moves are not too difficult so can be appropriate for any age. My only compliant is that the graphics are not that interesting.
on August 14, 2012
My family had so much fun with the songs and cool moves. I even recommended the game to my friends. After a few use, though, the disc stopped working. We got error messages every 10 seconds. I phoned Ubisoft but the person I talked to was pointing to It is so frustrating!
on October 30, 2015
More of a game than an exercise CD, but hey... it'll teach you lots of different dance moves. If you are not in good shape, it'll get you in shape. You will work up a sweat with this. I use it all by myself, so you can use it at a party, or just with a friend or two, or alone.