The Dragon Claw Clamp-On Barrel Bipod features high-tech, durable aluminum construction, a steel combat stand, and a clever Picatinny and swivel stud mounting system for versatility. It's user-friendly design sports a unique Posi-Lock feature to prevent tipping, extendable legs that can be adjusted for best shooting position, and arms that fold up for easy carry and storage.
- High-tech durable aluminum construction
- Swivel stud kit mounting adaptor to mount the bipod to a swivel stud
- Picatinny mounting deck designed to mount on a Picatinny rail
- User-friendly clamp-on features
- Unique Posi-Lock feature to prevent tipping
- Foldable with fully adjustable center height from 9 to 11 inches
- Rubberized comfort stand
- Posi-lock guarantees the position of the folding arm is fully locked
- Extendable Legs can be adjusted for best shooting position.
- Foldable Arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage
- Steel Stand designed for forward titling during shooting; can also be reversed in installation
- Panning: Yes
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes
- Foldable Arms: Yes
- Swivel Stud Mount: Yes
- Picatinny Mount: Yes
- Reversible Arms-Folding: No
- Stand: Steel
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
About UTG and Leapers, Inc.
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting, and outdoor gear since 1991. By setting un-compromised high standards for all of their business operations, Leapers' goal is to provide total solutions by paying close attention to industry trends and customer feedback, with a focus on making the best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts.
In 2009, Leapers made an important decision to start our Made-In-the-USA Manufacturing Operation. With a full commitment to serving more customers in the market with 922R compliant products, Leapers has begun making unique mounting systems under the UTG PRO brand in Michigan and will continue to be innovators in the hunting, shooting, and outdoor industries.