With high tech and durable aluminum construction and a steel top platform, this UTG Tactical OP Bipod features a rubberized stand, a Tactical/Sniper profile, clever dual mounting pairing a Picatinny mount and a swivel stud mount, foldable arms with robust external spring tension control, and fully adjustable legs with Posi-lock wheels and a quick retraction button.
- High-tech durable aluminum construction and steel top platform
- Clever dual mounting - Picatinny Mount and swivel stud mount
- Foldable arms with robust external spring tension control
- Fully adjustable legs with Posi-lock wheel and quick retraction button
- Panning: Capability to slightly turn the clamp mount horizontally along a vertical axis to offer a wider range of aiming angles without moving the stands.
- Posi-lock: Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
- Extendable Legs: Length of both legs can be adjusted for best shooting position.
- Foldable Arms: Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
- Swivel Stud Kit: Mounting adaptor to mount the bipod to a swivel stud.
- Picatinny Mount: Mounting deck designed to mount on a Picatinny rail.
- Rubberized Stand: Specially rubber-coated stand increases the friction between the stands and the surface they contact with for a more stabilized shooting position.
- Panning: Yes
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes
- Foldable Arms: Yes
- Swivel Stud Mount: Yes
- Picatinny Mount: Yes
- Reversible Arms-Folding: No
- Stand: Rubberized Stand
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 11.5 ounces
About UTG and Leapers, Inc.
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting, and outdoor gear since 1991. By setting un-compromised high standards for all of their business operations, Leapers' goal is to provide total solutions by paying close attention to industry trends and customer feedback, with a focus on making the best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts.
In 2009, Leapers made an important decision to start our Made-In-the-USA Manufacturing Operation. With a full commitment to serving more customers in the market with 922R compliant products, Leapers has begun making unique mounting systems under the UTG PRO brand in Michigan and will continue to be innovators in the hunting, shooting, and outdoor industries.
UTG Tactical Op Bi-pod - Fits Swivel Stud & Picatinny/Weaver Rail, Foldable Arms with Robust External Spring Tension Control, Fully Adjustable Legs with Posi-lock Wheel & Quick Retraction Button, Center Height: 6.1"-7.9", Leg Length: 5.5"-7.4"