biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 27, 2012
I just received this for my birthday from my husband. This bathtub caddy is a great idea in theory, but in practice it is beautiful to look at, but unstable. It spans the tub nicely, but unless you have at least 4-6 inches width of bathtub edge to prop the caddy on both sides, it is very easy to 'bump' the caddy and have your book and shiraz join you in the bath. So...you have to be very, very careful with not to dislodge the caddy once yoiu position it. Also... the metal prop for your book/magazine doesn't work very well as the ridges in the wood base of the caddy are too narrow in length and width to properly stabalize a book. It might be improved by some sort of clip for the top of the book to hold it and the page in place. Do a dry run with this item before you try to use it in a real bath situation. Good luck with this.
on January 11, 2011
This item is perfect for the bath, it is great to have a glass of wine and a book and an ipod without worrying about where to put them or worrying about them falling in the tub.
on January 18, 2011
This tray is practical (has all the components to hold items needed for a bath and needed for relaxation). It is also decorative- soft colors and holds nicely to our claw foot tub bath. It is excellent.
on March 18, 2014
35$ in USA.....80$ in Canada.......care to explain? No real reason for it to be more than double in Canada. Thanks.
on December 7, 2010
Very happy with the product and price. Even happier that it was quickly delivered to my apartment for free! That means a lot when you live in the middle of nowhere like me and shipping can make the difference in a sale.
on January 8, 2016
so far so good! Just received this bathtub caddy last night and ran a bath right away. I set my tablet on it instead of a book since I was reading a book on Kindle. the one thing I did notice was it leaned back a tad more then I would have liked so it made it difficult to lay and read. I will look into it more, it could be as easy as moving the wire holding arm.. looks like this should last a life time!
on April 21, 2015
It's a great product, excellent combination of bamboo and steel, it's a great addition to my newly renovated bathroom. The price was right as similar product were around $40 in stores but either made from wood or steel and they were cheap looking. Very happy with it!!!
on October 16, 2013
I recommend this to anyone who loves to take baths are read. It can fit any size bathtub easily, has nice silicone on the ends so it won't scratch and can take the weight of my arms on it while I read. love it! Would be perfect if it was a bit cheaper!
on November 30, 2012
This is a well made beautiful product. Umbra hits it out of the park yet again! I love how it grips the side of the tub. It is so much sturdier than other bathtub caddies I have looked at and the bamboo is a lovely touch.
on October 8, 2013
This little caddy is amazing. Studying and readings for school are so much better when you can do them nice and relaxed in the bath tub without fear of getting your books soaked!

See 1 answered question