Unashamed Audio Cassette – Abridged, Audiobook
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Francine Rivers began her literary career at the University of Nevada, Reno, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and journalism. From 1976 to 1985, she had a successful writing career in the general market, and her books were highly acclaimed by readers and reviewers. Although raised in a religious home, Francine did not truly encounter Christ until later in life, when she was already a wife, a mother of three, and an established romance novelist.
Francine and her husband, Rick, live in Northern California and enjoy the time spent with their three grown children and every opportunity to spoil their grandchildren.--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Bestselling Christian author Francine Rivers recreates the significant acts of Rahab, a prostitute of Jericho who was instrumental in bringing about its destruction. Anita Lustrea delivers the story clearly and sincerely. As an early feminist, Rahab stands out as a beacon of self-acceptance, spurning her family's and society's opinions to fulfill the sacred knowledge burning within her. Her ensuing love and marriage was the beginning of a bloodline that yielded King David and, ultimately, Jesus, according to the text. Good storytelling and a family-safe delivery. D.J.B. © AudioFile 2003, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I do like this book. It's the story of Rahab, a prositute who actually got to see the walls of Jericho fall down. Read morePublished on April 10 2003
I didn't remember well the biblical story of Rahab, but having read this book, I am glad that I was able to see it in a fresh new light. Read morePublished on July 10 2002 by J. Peterson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on Cassette > Christianity
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Biblical Fiction
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Biblical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Historical
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction > Historical
- Books > Romance