Understand and Care Paperback – Aug 1 2003
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master's degree in elementary education and gifted education. A former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri and her husband, David, have six children. They live in Laurel, Maryland.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am a physician so have now bought several of Cheri Meiners' books for my practice to share with other kids with anxiety and have found kids up to 10 being willing to read them so long as they aren't around someone they have to keep cool in front of. I've also heard from parents of kids down to about 18 months finding them helpful in talking about just normal developmental stuff. Would highly recommend all the books in the series.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Developmental Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health