Unfitting Stories: Narrative Approaches to Disease, Disability, and Trauma Hardcover – Mar 30 2007
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Valerie Raoul is a professor of women’s studies and French and the director of the SAGA Centre for Studies in Autobiography, Gender, and Age; Connie Canam and Angela D. Henderson are faculty members in the School of Nursing; Carla Paterson teaches in the interdisciplinary Arts Foundations program, all at the University of British Columbia. Funded by the Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies at UBC, the editors were involved in the interdisciplinary project on narratives of disease, disability, and trauma on which this book is based.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Academic & Commercial
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > History
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Pathologies