Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide: Lite Edition Paperback – May 13 2011
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ryan Henson Creighton is a veteran game developer, and the founder of Untold Entertainment Inc. (http://www.untoldentertainment.com) where he creatively consults on games and applications. Untold Entertainment creates fantastically fun interactive experiences for players of all ages. Prior to founding Untold, Ryan worked as the Senior Game Developer at Canadian media conglomerate Corus Entertainment, where he created over fifty advergames and original properties for the YTV, Treehouse TV, and W networks. Ryan is the co-creator of Sissy's Magical Ponycorn Adventure, the game he authored with his then five-year-old daughter Cassandra. Ryan is the Vice President of the IGDA Toronto Chapter. He is also the author of the book that you are currently reading. When Ryan is not developing games, he's goofing off with his two little girls and his funloving wife in downtown Toronto.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Modelling & Simulation
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides