Season 1 was fair, I gave it 3 stars, particularly for the last episode. I expected a lot more from season 2. The bottom line is that:
1) Very redundant with season 1
2) Very redundant by itself
3) Still for teenagers
4) Why so many hollywood-type researchers? I guess to impress teenagers...
5) Overdramatization: what is the need to keep saying how deadly is the universe, how stars are killers just waiting to explode? And so on... ah to impress teenagers...
6) Is there anything else but gun and violence to compare the universe with? Ah right...teenagers again...
7) Aggravating computerized music that doesn't do justice to the beauty of the universe
8) Aggravating computerized animation and noise that is just unbearable to my non teenager brain
8) The narrator voice and tone...again, bad and bad
9) I will not finish the series and will not buy season 3.
10) From now on, I will stick to BBC and Frontline documentaries
I do not like to post negative comments, but as there were many 5 stars ([...]), I think it is important to hear a different perspective. I usually agree on the comments and assessment posted, but definitely not on that series!