Users' Guide for the Compensation, Accessions, and Personnel Management Paperback – Aug 28 2003
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
A users' manual for the Compensation, Accessions, and Personnel Management (CAPM) system describes the CAPM user interface and discusses the various notebooks used in the software, the settings and options available when using them, and how to inspect the output of model runs.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
When areas of policymaking authority are closely related to each other, decisions made and policies set in one area may have profound and sometimes unanticipated consequences in neighboring areas of authority. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > History > Americas
- Books > History > Military > Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military > United States
- Books > History > Military Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology