- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Using iTunes 10 Paperback – Jan 25 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nancy Conner has written more than a dozen technical and reference books on topics ranging from eBay to Microsoft Office, from classical mythology to Google Apps, from green living to Zoho. Nancy holds a Ph.D. from Brown University and has worked as a medievalist, high-school teacher, editor, and corporate trainer. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, Steven Holzner, where they both work from home without getting on each other’s nerves. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading fantasy novels, visiting local wineries, and listening obsessively to opera.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Essentially, any download you need for your iphone(music, ringtones, movies, ebooks, etc), itunes can help. That's probably pretty obvious to most iphone users. What's interesting though is that itunes is now looking to make things easier for the user, both on their pc and their mobile devices: organizing, syncing, reducing clutter, creating playlist, multiple media options. Thus, opening up possibilities for a wider range of users.
Using itunes provides a good description of the various features complete with step by step instructions. There are also lots of pictures and videos that you can watch online. Suitable for those new to itunes but equally valuable to those who haven't used itunes in a while.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Am I missing something?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization