march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 8, 2010
Very similar to EI, I have delivered this training to professionals who already know it - but do not practise it. Many lose this common sense art, which is sad.

Very orientated towards police, as that is the world George comes from, he does a fine job in delivering his message. It is a very easy to read and understand book. It does not delve into the scientific arena like EI books, but gives you a refresher on empathy and on dealing with others, especially in conflict situations
on May 14, 2016
This book has some good information, but the author, largely writes about himself, his black belt, his accomplishments and his experiences. I found that the actual instructions were lacking, and what was expressed was basic common sense. That being said, I feel that this book could be a good supplement to various social psychology courses, or security or policing related training programs.
Like I say, the criticism I largely have is how often the author writes about himself, and how he compares everything to himself, and how great he is.
on November 2, 2015
I found this book very helpful. I work in the school system and work with children with some challenging behaviours. I have used some of the tools suggested in the book. It has helped a lot.
on January 5, 2016
I've been looking for this book for a long time at a great price founded very good quick fast shipping a bonus is it the updated version sweet thank you very much Amazon
on September 5, 2015
great book. anyone who has read "how to win friends and influence people" should add this one to their collection.
on March 12, 2016
Excellent book, I work in a related field and every once in a while I come back to read this to refresh on the tools of the trade.
on April 13, 2016
Great for anyone who has to work with people. So pretty much everyone.
on December 7, 2015
The most amazing book on communication with a confrontation.
on May 10, 2015
Excellent book. Now to put it to use
on December 24, 2012
This book literallty change my live and the one of people around me. Instead of attacking verbally people, i was finally able to negociate with them in a calm way, and solving conflicts.