march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 3, 2012
I love this item ! It gives me the waves I want and does its job. However, it does take a long time to heat up and my light indicator is broken :(
I have to use it on high in inorder for it to work and it's still a bit slow ( I have to hold it on my hair for 10 seconds each )
Other than that, its cheap and does the job !
on April 3, 2012
I have very thick and long hair and this waver easily makes my hair wavy. Each press only takes around 7 seconds and the waves hold nicely. The waves are medium sized - very nice beach wave look. There is even a medium and high heat setting for those that have thin hair and do not want to damage it. I use mine on high heat. A great product and an incredible price!
on March 12, 2012
This is a fantastic triple barrel curler. I have very thick, long hair and it did amazing. The curls lasted two days, with very little product to keep them in. I recommend this product to any girl with long hair!
on January 10, 2016
After a few months the small black bit on the thumb grip snapped off making it very hot to handle but I'm still giving this five stars because up until that point it was one of my favourite wave irons to date.
on January 7, 2014
I chose this product as my daughter wanted this type of iron. Due to the metal plate on the top sticks and then falls off she can not use it - so it is back in the box.
on June 3, 2013
It takes a REALLY long time to warm up. So I just start warming it up before i shower, and then blow dry and then use it. But it worked great on ,my short hair.
on July 29, 2015
Ça fait une belle coiffure, mais c'est très long avant que le fer soit chaud et très long pour faire le gauffrage!
on July 28, 2014
The product does not work as well as I expected, you have to have the cord a certain way for the product to work