- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Visualisation in Popular Fiction 1860-1960: Graphic Narratives, Fictional Images Hardcover – May 25 1995
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This book is immensely readable, full of sharp insights, wide-ranging and authoritative.
Jeffrey Richards, Lancaster University
About the Author
Stuart Sillars is a writer and freelance lecturer.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Alice's question, at the beginning of a book which itself contributed much to the tradition of Victorian book illustration, conceals an important assumption - that, by 1865, when the text was written, the illustrated book had become a primary form of literary entertainment. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > British
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition