countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on November 22, 2011
What I liked about this book was, as well as being a great source of information about Vitamin K2, a vitamin that has not received a great deal of coverage in the health sciences, was the easy manner of the author who writes in a style which makes it very comfortable for the lay person to process and understand. So often these types of book can get bogged down into too many scientific terms leaving the reader to give up in despair. This book, however, fulfills its goal of informing
without preaching and upon finishing it, the reader will, or should be guided by the numerous positive health benefits as outlined by the author and fully backed by extensive research. Highly recommended!
on February 21, 2013
I heard an interview with the author and while I learned a lot about vitamin K2, the book is definitely worth reading. I think it should be required reading for all doctors, but as that isn't likely, anyone who wants to stay healthy should read it. It explains the key to preventing heart attacks and stroke, while also preventing osteoporosis by getting the calcium to where it belongs. It also explains the relationships of other nutrients in this process. This information is especially critical for those who have increased the amount of vitamin D they take and/or take calcium supplements. I now tell almost everyone I meet about vitamin K2.
on January 22, 2012
This book is full of useful information. It is also well-written, full of references and easy to understand. Dr. Rheaume-Bleue style is refreshing and relaxed. Vitamin K2's importance in our diet could very well surpass that of Omega 3 fats and Vitamin D. The information is well-referenced and the book provides important information to anyone that wants to improve their health and optimize their well-being.
on May 3, 2016
Very good information, I'm glad I read it. I would give it a 4.5 if I could, docked a half point just because it was a bit repetitive. Timely read for me because I'm trying to heal my very first cavity. I think I like this book better than "Cure Tooth Decay" for information on this topic.
on March 29, 2013
I am only half way through this book but cannot say enough about it. It's the most informative, interesting book I've read in a long time in matters of health. Dr. Kate has gathered all the scientific facts and put it together in a well-written, easy-to-read manner. This will definitely change the way I prescribe nutrients for my patients.
on February 19, 2013
This book is fantastic!!! Packed full of essential information for anyone taking a calcium supplement! Why isn't Dr. OZ all over this??? or David Suzuki??? This information needs to be more widely available. 5 STARS
on June 8, 2013
I have read this book and reread it. I have had others in the medical arena also buy it and read it. This is the book we have all been waiting for. It open's our eyes to using K2 and other very important supplements for good healthy bones and living. WOW!
Thank you so much Madame Rheaume-Bleue
Joe Dennie
on August 10, 2014
I found this book answered many of my questions about the mechanisms of vitamin K2 in regards to bone and cardiovascular health. I found the book was well-researched overall. She also discusses best food sources of vitamin K2 as well supplement types and dosages. She did insinuate there was only one brand of ghee worth purchasing in regards to vitamin K2. We called the company we purchase our ghee from as well as the one she recommended. Our ghee contained significant amounts of vitamin K2 and the company was glad to freely explain how the cows were fed. Her book motivated me to check on our ghee so I found it was a positive outcome. Overall, I highly recommend her book.
on August 12, 2014
This well written, well documented book is a must read for anyone seeking to understand the risks of taking calcium supplements the 'wrong way' vs the enormous benefits of taking those same supplements together with vitamins K2, A and D. The author has clearly done a lot of very good research and backs up everything she says with references. Highly recommended!
on March 30, 2014
Dr Rheaume-Bleue has taken a complex subject and given it clarity & practical application for the general public. Thank-you Dr Kate!