summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on February 27, 2012
I just received this projector and I used it over the weekend. Overall the picture has been quite good for gaming and movies (blu-ray). There was only one minor problem on the weekend which I need to look into. When streaming a movie of the PSN (playstation network) The projector kept losing its signal and going blank. I had to pause the movie and go back to the main menu, which was hard at times with no picture, and move around and the signal would re-activate. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it doesn't happen with any other type of signal source: movie, game, or TV.. yet. I hope it was just a glitch and fixes on its own.

Other then that, I love the projector! I have a darker tan wall right now, hoping to get a screen or paint it, but I am renting the place and don't want to invest money making changes.

Set up is:

PS3, Digital HD Cable and Wii.

Hope this helps!
on December 4, 2012
i have paied for this item over 2 months ago and still has not been shipped or even in stock. very poor customer service and never sends any information about when it will arrive
on May 14, 2013
That is just fantastic!!! With a 3d dip-link glasses, you can watch top and bottom 3d video or movie directly, but laptom cannot connect the projector with HDMI, only VGA works. Works fine on my game console, but the sound effect is not that good. Anyway, it worth the price,five stars.