- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Voicing in Japanese Hardcover – Dec 15 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"[...] the articels are well-argued and presented, and offer an interesting complexity of data and issues. [...],"Voicing in Japanese" constitutes an important contribution to Japanese phonology and phonetics."Eric Rosen in: Phonetician, No. 97/98, 2008, I-II
About the Author
Jeroen van de Weijer is Lecturer in linguistics at Leiden University, The Netherlands. He specialises in phonological theory, especially with regard to segmental representation and with a keen interest in laryngeal features. Kensuke Nanjo is Associate Professor of Phonetics at St. Andrew's University, Osaka, Japan. His interests include English and Japanese phonetics and phonology, lexicography, accents of English, and the acquisition of English by Japanese learners. Tetsuo Nishihara is Lecturer of English at the Miyagi University of Education, Sendai, Japan with a particular interest in English and Japanese phonology, especially with regard to prosodic phonology and phonology-morphology interaction.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Japanese
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Japanese
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Grammar
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages > Japanese
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics