|1. Intro (Shaolin Finger Jab)/Chamber Music|
|2. Careful (Click, Click)|
|3. Hollow Bones|
|5. One Blood Under W|
|7. Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off)|
|8. Let My Niggas Live|
|9. I Can't Go To Sleep|
|10. Do You Really (Thang, Thang)|
|11. The Monument|
|12. Gravel Pit|
|13. Jah World|
THE FORMULA IS EASY WU...PLEASE LISTEN..HERES MY FIVE STEPS TO RETURN TO GREATNESS..
1. MORE GZA..MORE GZA..MORE GZA....ESPECIALLY WITH METH
2. NO OUTSIDE MEMBERS OF WU ALLOWED..UNLESS FROM OTHER MUSIC GENRE..I DONT WANNA HEAR SNOOP OR ANYONE ELSE
3. ONLY ONE SLOW SONG ALLOWED PER ALBUM
4. RZA OR INS PRODUCED TRACKS ONLY!!
5. STAY WITH THE MARTIAL ARTS SAMPLES AND FEEL TO THE ALBUMS..once they got off this they went a little downhill..
AND RZA WHEN U DO THIS DONT FORGET WHO TOLD U
THE W IS HOT AS CAN BE WHEN THEIR ALL BEHIND HARDCORE UPTEMPO BEATS..THEY NEVER FAIL..EXCEPT FOR THE SLOW ONES AND THE ONES WITH OTHER NON WU MEMEBERS EXCEPT FOR THE ONE WITH NAS
WU TANG FOREVER IS THEIR BEST ALBUM..THE W IS 3RD BEST
My 3 Favorite Tracks:
Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off)
This album is great. I rank it behind 36 Chambers and in front of Forever; I have yet to listen to Iron Flag in entirety. This album is more diverse than the Wu's previous two. Although nothing can come close to 36 Chambers, this album is amazing; people just won't acknowledge that because it is so different.
Look out for Tical 0: The Prequel by Meth May, Pretty Toney by Ghostface April 20th, and No Said Date by the Fifth Brother, Masta Killa in May.