|2. Why Does It Hurt So Bad|
|3. Let It Flow|
|4. It Hurts Like Hell|
|5. Sittin' Up In My Room|
|6. This Is How It Works|
|7. Not Gon' Cry|
|8. My Funny Valentine|
|9. And I Gave My Love To You|
|10. All Night Long|
|11. Wey U|
|12. "My Love, Sweet Love"|
|13. Kissing You|
|14. Love Will Be Waiting At Home|
|15. How Could You Call Her Baby|
|16. Count On Me|
Brandy - Sittin up in my room
Mary J. Blige - Not gon cry
Whitney & CeCe - Count on me
Sonja Marie - and i gave my love to you
1. Babyface wrote and produced the entire album, and from his history that instantly makes it worth listening to.
2. Mary J. Blige, SWV, Brandy, Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston, Cece Winans, TLC, Toni Braxton, Aretha Franklin, Faith Evans all sing on this album. Can You possibly go wrong?
3. Brandy - Sittin Up In My Room is my favorite midtempo track of all time
4. The soundtrack stands alone. In fact I have never seen the movie but own the soundtrack. Usually you buy the soundtrack and then see the movie or vice versa...not so with this one. The songs perfectly tell the story of the movie judging from the reviews of the movie. Every song has a definite theme and feel.
5. The soundtrack is soothing and relaxing but not sleep inducing. Some cd's have a laid back feel but sometimes make you sleepy...that's not evident here though.
Waiting To Exhale - One of the Great Soundtracks of the 90's, right up there with Above The Rim and Murder Was The Case. An Essential album.