Walk It Out - Wii Standard Edition
- Along with exploring and unlocking the Walk It Out! gameworld, players can also engage in a series of mini-games at any time. These include: Whack-A-Slack!, Psycolo and Smash ?n Run!
- Explore a uniquely motivational in-game world where the more you step, the richer your world becomes, with new places and goodies only a step away.
- The only fitness-focused game that keeps you in the game with great music. Walk It Out! allows you to move to the beat of 120 songs, including 20 favorite licensed tracks.
- Get a visual feel for how well you are doing through charts and graphs that show burned calories, distance traveled, steps taken and more.
- Play using the peripheral of your choice, including the DanceDanceRevolution (DDR) Wii controller, the Wii Remote and Nunchuk or the Wii Balance Board.
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.ca Product Description
Experience a revolutionary and unique workout where walking to the beat of 120 music track great music unlocks an exciting in-game world. Keep movin¿ to the beat of all your favorite in-game tracks as you extend your workout in bonus minigames. Compatible with the Wii Balance Board and the Wii DanceDanceRevolution Controller, Walk It Out will have you groovin¿ your way to a healthier you!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Reasons I love this game:
1. Having severe fibromyalgia, it's not always a wise choice for me to go outside. Most days I can't work out, but on the days I can - it's not always a good idea to go outside alone and get stranded somewhere - especially since I'm more active at night. It's also not cool if I forget medication or enough hydration, or forget the way home!! So until my massive flare is gone, this game really gives me a sense of that free walking, without the hazards that come with a very sick woman walking alone at night!
2. Building the Island. This is a great concept! Each step you correctly land on the beat, of the particular song you're listening to, gives you credit with which to buy parts of the island. Sometimes it's a tree, a potted plant, a store, apartment building, and sometimes something more exciting - like an airship. It's gets pretty addictive when you start to get a whole street done - you want to continue till there is nothing more on the island to build.. which will of course leave you wanting a Walk It Out 2 like I'm hoping for. I would buy it in a second without hesitation.
3. Side Goals. Not only do you build up the city - but the sky, the clock, and a daily quest.
A. Rainbow Daily Quest - 7 colours are hidden around the island - you can see them on the map but it can be more fun to just wander till you find them. The quest gives you a special effect and extra points in the end.
B. Magic Clock - unlock all hours of the day so you can play them any time.Read more ›
SO far I have lost over 18 lbs in a very short time frame...
Its HOW you use the game that helps you lose weight and exercise...
If you just follow lifting the heals on a balance board, you will feel like
its a waste of your time..
I use the nunchuk and a pedometer to keep track how many steps I really have taken and
instead of straight up walking... I DANCE to the music provided.
Most recent customer reviews
Instead of walking you are trying to hit things to make points so you can go farther. I just wanted to walk and seen the sights of the world.Published on Feb. 6 2014 by Maples Girl
A wonderful workout. How easy is walking in place to the music. A must if you have to workout and don't want to go to the gym. I have a balance board and its works great. Read morePublished on Nov. 22 2012 by reneek
Love it. Love it. Love it. This is a great cardio experience where you are so involved in building your island that you don't even notice you have to done an hour of walking. Read morePublished on Jan. 27 2012 by Pamela A. Kullman