109 Walks in British Columbia's Lower Mainland Paperback – May 4 2009
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
With her husband David, Mary was very active in outdoor pursuits particularly mountaineering and hiking. Together they co-authored 103 Hikes in Southwestern British Columbia and 109 Walks in British Columbia's Lower Mainland which she continued to revise and update until her death. The natural world was a great love. Besides being a world traveller, Mary was also an active tennis player and Scottish Country Dancer. She contributed and had an interest in the Centre for Scottish Studies at Simon Fraser University and in the care and treatment of people with dementia. Sadly, on July 31st, 2008, Mary passed away from complications due to a stroke.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > British Columbia
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking