Watermark is a unique album, totally fantastic! It's incredible how a person - just 27 years old at that time - was able to create an album like this. I like the whole album, but I have two favourite tracks; the first is one of Enya's greatest hits... yes, of course it's the spectacular Orinoco Flow! The second is Storms In Africa which was a hit too, though a much smaller one. Other songs which I prefer are Cursum Perficio, River and The Long Ships but, as a mentioned before, the whole album is great. The music is from 1988 but that's impossible to hear, it could well have been the music of today.
Here comes a short description of the tracks on Watermark:
1. Watermark - Instrumental; very relaxing
2. Cursum Perficio - Latin; pretty powerfull, special*
3. On Your Shore - English; beautiful, relaxing
4. Storms In Africa - Gaelic; great, wonderful, special*
5. Exile - English; beautiful, pretty calm
6. Miss Clare Remembers - Instrumental; relaxing
7. Orinoco Flow - English; great, powerful, wonderful, special*
8. Evening Falls - English; beautiful, pretty calm
9. River - Instrumental; nice, beautiful
10. The Long Ships - Gaelic; pretty powerful, special*
11. Na Laetha Geal M'óige - Gaelic; calm and relaxing
* Hard to say why these songs are special, but perhaps because they don't sound like any other musical stuff. There's only one person that's able to create songs like these and her name is - Enya. You must hear them, but don't forget to try her remaining albums such as Shepherd Moons and The Memory Of Trees.