Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 17.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
We R Memory Keepers The Cinch Bookbinding Tool Version 2
|Price:||CDN$ 211.23 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Punch perfect holes without measuring
- Easily customize or skip holes by pulling pegs to disengage individual hole punches
- Stylish round holes for wire or spiral binding
- Punch up to 20 sheets of copy paper at a time
- Holes are spaced at a 2:1 pitch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Now you can make your very own books right at home, and it's so easy - make notebooks, recipe books, journals, reports, calendars, albums and more! Bind your projects in 3 easy steps - just punch holes, thread sheets, and Cinch wire. The Cinch allows you to punch the perfect holes without measuring - your projects will lay flat while punching up to 20 sheets of copy paper at once! Bind from 3/8" up to 1-1/4" using double O wires or spiral binders (sold separately). Hole pitch: 2:1. This package contains 1 Cinch Bindery Tool (measuring approximately 11-1/2" x 8" x 5") and instructions.
What's new about the Cinch V2? The Cinch Version 2 has the following new and improved features and benefits:
- New and more accurate Cinching bar system
- Now compress binding from 3/8" to 1-1/4"! (The original requires an adjustment bar for smaller wires)
- Easy to turn knob at top of Cinch bar for selecting wire diameter
- Improved inner gear ratio for fully retractable punching every time
- Improved Cinch platform with filled-in columns, ensuring more circular wires
- Stronger springs inside for easier punching
- Expanded instructions in 4 languages
- New fun color!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Next project a recipe book of old family recipes for Christmas!
Tips I have learned in the short time I have been using the Cinch:
1. Trust the guide on the left side and be sure your paper is lined up flush and parallel with it.
2. Make sure that the paper is pushed all the way to the back of the punching mechanism and check visually if you have any doubts.
3. Getting the wires closed takes practice. I have found it helpful to have some kind of support under the pages when closing the wires. A book of the correct depth will work. I read someone else's tip to first close the wires with the recommended diameter and then push again with a slightly smaller diameter setting. Even so, I have sometimes resorted to closing the wires further with my fingers, and I still do not always get perfectly rounded wires.
4. To avoid wasting ink as well as paper, punch your pages in advance of printing when possible.
5. Don't punch too many sheets at once, and be particularly careful with thicker paper.
6. Pay close attention to the instructions that come with your Cinch, and watch online videos if necessary.
In spite of these problems I am not sorry that I bought the Cinch, and I think that with practice and with what I have learned so far it will get easier to use.
Planning to have my 8yr old and I do crafts with this. Also thinking on all the
work projects, house items, and Gifts I can use this for!
Pro's - It's heavy duty, easy to use, flexible (hole placement and size of project), and straight forward instructions.
The coils are inexpensive and can be found for low prices on line.
Con's - Still take time to look at the youtube video's on this despite the instructions.
Not cheap ($105.99 at Hobby Lobby) but if you use a coupon (Monthly 40% off on their website) it
is comparable to the others out there and offer's more flexibility for use.
I've just started book binding and was dealing with rubber cement, clips,etc. when I saw this and the Zutter.
Did a search on line for reviews and this had the best reviews by far. The Zutter had a lot of extra pieces to purchase and calculations for figuring out how to use it and such. Not what I want in a hobby item for crafts.
This did not disappoint! I used it within a few minutes of taking it out of the box. Not complicated and very flexible for hole placement and putting it all together. Would definitely recommend this item - especially if you are into scrapbooking, or do crafts/projects that need to be bound together. This makes it a piece of cake!