Weber: Political Writings
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Weber examines constitutional questions, problems of democracy, socialism, and economic policy, always with careful attention to the moral claims of political antagonists and their intellectual basis. The texts show his power as an analyst of politics and make clear that a serious consequentialist understanding of political life requires subtlety and historical understanding." Ethics
Generally known as a founder of modern social science, Max Weber (1864-1920) was concerned with politics throughout his life. This edition spans his career to illustrate his thoughts on the fate of Germany and the nature of politics in the modern Western state within an age of cultural disenchantment.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture