|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
EVERYTHING A GRILLER WANTS TO KNOW
In the most complete grilling technique book ever:
* Five keys to grilling great steak
* The right way with baby back ribs
* What to do when flare-ups happen
* The way to smoke a turkey
* Five secrets for perfect fish every time
* Simple ways to check for doneness
* Getting great results with your smoker
* The way to handle foods that stick
* Working burger magic every time
* Over 1,100 step-by-step photos
* More than 160 delicious new recipes
* Dozens of rubs, sauces, marinades, and more
Jamie Purviance graduated from Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America before launching his career as a food writer for major magazines and newspapers such as Bon Appétit, Better Homes & Gardens, Cooking Light, Fine Cooking, Town & Country, and the Los Angeles Times. He is the author of several best-selling cookbooks, including Weber’s Real Grilling™ and Weber’s Charcoal Grilling™. Purviance is certified by the Kansas City Barbecue Society and serves as a judge for the Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, in addition to other major competitions. He has also appeared on several national television shows including Today, The Early Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, and the Oprah Winfrey Show—as well as PBS, CNN, the History Channel, and the Food Network.
Very resourceful! Have used several of these recipe's, and they've all kicked arse.Published 4 months ago by Matthew Kliewer
This book is so informative, I am so happy with everything it has to offer the reader. It will be on my top shelf for BBQing!Published 5 months ago by Tes
My husband has taken this book out of the library over 6 times! It was time to buy it for him!