Webster's New World Dictionary Mass Market Paperback – Jul 1 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Ken Kister Author of "Best Dictionaries" The best dictionary available.
About the Author
Michael E. Agnes is the editor of the previous bestselling Webster's New World Dictionaries.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I love words and I often look up unusual words in this dictionary. It will give you a clear and concise definition of any word you are looking up. This great reference source also includes abbreviations and symbols that are used in this dictionary. It also has a pronunciation key at the end of the book.
In conclusion, whether you are a teacher, student, writer, or just someone who is fascinated with words, this very reasonably priced dictionary is one you will constantly use for your pleasure and research.
Rating: 5 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: Haiku Moments: How to read, write and enjoy haiku)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Internet & Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > English (American)
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Spanish-Language Reference