West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Measuring cup and spoon, knead-blade removal tool, and instructions with recipes included
- Measures 18 by 10-1/2 by 11-4/5 inches, 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fill your kitchen with the smells of fresh baked bread. Make scrumptious yet inexpensive, bakery-style artisan bread with our new West Bend electronic dual-blade breadmaker.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- That I happened to fall in love with a jalapeno-cheddar bread that regularly sells for 7$/loaf at the grocery store; and
- During a bout of insomnia, I had stumbled on a really cute HSN infomercial for the Command Performance Bread Maker that can still be found on YouTube for entertainment (red shirt on image preview).
After a few review-comparisons however, I settled on this particular machine because:
- Owners who previously owned other machines gave this one good reviews and tons of points for fluffiness (3 rise cycles);
- Reasonable price, decent look;
- Free shipping in Canada.
Well, turns out I have not eaten a bite of any other bread but my own since I got this. Now. Not all of my loaves have been perfect. Learn from my mistakes and AVOID:
- Maximum loaf size during insanely high heat and humidity: this makes the dough rise more and will stick to the lid;
- Throwing in dried fruit at the same time as the rest of the ingredients in a moment of distraction: bread will not rise AT ALL; and
- Like the other reviewer stated, opening lid during any moment besides add-in signal.
Still, 2 mishaps on my part for over 20 loaves, with perfectly edible results regardless, is not bad considering I'd never done this before.Read more ›
I have never owned a breadmaker before so I have nothing to compare it to but I like this one. The delay timer is very handy and it is very easy to clean.
The manual is not very clear on some things (like what is the 'process' button for?)but the recipies included are excellent.
The only con is the signal noise. It is very loud and goes off about 10 times. I can't actually see using this to cook bread overnight as the sound would probably wake the whole house. There does not seem to be away to turn it off.
Other than that I am very happy.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't purchase the westbend 41300 from amazon because of a local sale price. But just to give my opinion, it is an awesome bread machine. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Reg
Worked well for a year and then quit. An expensive piece of junk now. If a company can charge so much then they should be way more responsible. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mike Stephani
Over a year down making bread about every second day, this bread maker has out lasted any others that I have tried, and is still going. I highly recommend it.Published 10 months ago by BadBooks
Great breadmaker for a really good price. Love the two paddles because I no longer have to "baby sit" the dough to scrape the pan with a spatula to ensure everything mixes... Read morePublished 15 months ago by bunnylover
We bought this bread maker as a replacement to our old west bend homestyle maker with a door on the side and not on the top like this one. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Mary
The product works as advertized. So far I had no problems and my parent used it for more that six months with no problems. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Lucian Popovici
We bought this machine twice. Both times they broke down after a year. They stop mixing the dough properly and it crumbles and falls apart. Before that, it worked great.Published on Feb. 8 2014 by Ester Siegler