Comforting answers to hundreds of questions:
• I'm so queasy I can't even eat for one. How can I eat for two?
• Can I get highlights in my hair? How about my monthly wax?
• I'm only in my second month—why am I showing already?
• Can I stick to my normal workout routine while I’m expecting?
• Why is my skin broken out and blotchy? And how can I cover it?
• What's safe when it comes to sex?
• I think I felt the baby kicking—but I’m not sure. How do I tell?
• Will my body ever be the same after I deliver?
This book is fantastic and has even more information than I expected !! I would recommend this book to every First time mother !!Published 4 days ago by lynzeesellers
Love this new edition lots of info in this book to prepare you for your pregnancyPublished 2 months ago by Bethany
it was ok, in the day and age of blogs, podcasts and other free media it seems a bit redundant. The information on nutrition as needs to be updated. Read morePublished 3 months ago by kara
I find this book puzzling. It seems to cover most topics but in the end fails to give important information (risks associated with instrumental deliveries, pelvic organ prolapse). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Pinguina
A great book as a simple resource during pregnancy. Other more complete products exist out there.Published 4 months ago by R. Carrier